VOSS Water comes from a source on the southern tip of Norway. Confined in an aquifer deep beneath the earth, its pristine natural condition is protected from the source to the bottle. Naturally low in sodium and other minerals, VOSS has a clean refreshing taste. Recognized for its distinctly iconic bottle design, VOSS is available in both still and sparkling, including five new flavoured sparkling choices (Lemon Cucumber, Tangerine Lemongrass, Lime Mint, Raspberry Rose, Strawberry Ginger) in the finest hotels and restaurants in over 50 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.vosswater.com
Established in 1979, the Moneycorp group serves the growing foreign exchange and payments needs of global businesses, importers and exporters, online sellers and personal clients. Headquartered in London, with a worldwide presence, Moneycorp pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service. A global company with local expertise.
- Moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited – one of the UK’s fastest growing foreign exchange providers
- Moneycorp has been awarded Feefo’s 2019 Gold Trusted Service Award for excellence in customer service
- Moneycorp provides a quick, secure and competitively priced international payments service to individuals and a wide range of businesses
- Moneycorp traded £33.2bn worth of currencies and handling millions of transactions in 2017
- Moneycorp offers telephone, mobile and online payments on a multi-currency platform, helping thousands of customers exchange across 120 currencies in the last year.
- Moneycorp began dealing in foreign exchange in 1979. The business was acquired by Bridgepoint Advisors Ltd in 2014
- Moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Limited which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (reference number 308919) for the provision of payment services
Slinger® is a new sports brand focused on delivering innovative, game improvement technologies and equipment across all Ball Sport categories.
With the vision to become a next-generation sports consumer products company, Slinger® enhances the skill and enjoyment levels of players of all ages and abilities. Slinger® is initially focused on building its brand within the global Tennis market, through its Slinger® Tennis Ball Launcher and Accessories.
Slinger® has underpinned its proof of concept with over $1 Million in sales of its Tennis Ball Launcher. Led by CEO Mike Ballardie (former Prince CEO and Wilson EMEA racquet sports executive), Slinger® is now primed to continue to disrupt what are traditional global markets with its patent pending, highly transportable and affordable Slinger® Launcher.
To learn more or to purchase a Slinger Bag visit www.slingerbag.com.